Jala is joined by Desirée and Cameron to discuss the death positive movement, The Order of the Good Death, and that one time Cameron faceplanted directly into the chest cavity of an embalmed corpse.
This episode is marked "explicit" due to cursing related to the inequalities in burial practice.
- The Order of the Good Death
- Ask a Mortician
- Five Ways to Affect Death Positive Change
- Speak, Memory: a chat bot in memory of Roman
- The Regression Test by Wole Talabi, read by LeVar Burton
- Fear of Death
- Got Death Anxiety?
- Why Are You Afraid of Death?
- “Mortal” course on overcoming fear of death
- The Conversation Project, providing ways to address death with your loved ones
- Coping with Grief and Loss
- How your brain copes with grief, and why it takes time to heal
Support this show via Ko-fi! Just like Patreon, there are subscription tiers (with bonus content!) in addition to the ability to drop us a one-time donation. Every little bit helps us put out better quality content and keep the lights on, and gets a shout out in a future episode. Check out ko-fi.com/fireheartmedia for the details!
Don't forget to rate & review us on your podcasting platform of choice~
Desirée - @dneyens
Cameron - @night_twitten